Medical InformationUp one level
Click here for Medical Information
- Laparoscopic Surgery — created by E. Moore
- Rather than conducting an operation through a large incision (traditional open surgery), small cuts are made for long instruments to be inserted in to the abdomen to do the procedure. Also called keyhole or minimal access surgery.
- Bowel and Anus Problems — created by E. Moore
- For bowel cancer to haemorrhoids click here. Colorectal surgery topics.
- Endoscopy — created by E. Moore
- Endoscopy refers to long cameras inserted through the mouth or the anus to investigate the bowels and remove polyps.